Terms & Conditions for Online Payments
- 3S Middle East Services LLC is not responsible for:-
- For any cost /fee incurred by the delay from the side of clients or third party
- Any third party fees payable in connection with the services described shall be the exclusive responsibility of, and shall be paid by the client.
- It is hereby agreed that 3S Middle East Services LLC will be providing the services only after receiving the payment and the client is aware and understand that the payment being done is non-refundable.
- Once a User has accepted these Terms and Conditions, he/ she may register and avail the Services.
- In these Terms and Conditions, the term “Charge Back” shall mean, approved and settled credit card or net banking purchase transaction(s) which are at any time refused, debited or charged back to merchant account (and shall also include similar debits to Payment Service Provider’s accounts, if any) by the acquiring bank or credit card company for any reason whatsoever, together with the bank fees, penalties and other charges incidental thereto.
5. Server Slow Down/Session Timeout: In case the Website or Payment Service Provider’s webpage, that is linked to the Website, is experiencing any server related issues like ‘slow down’ or ‘failure’ or ‘session timeout’, the User shall, before initiating the second payment,, check whether his/her Bank Account has been debited or not and accordingly resort to one of the following options:
- In case the Bank Account appears to be debited, ensure that he/ she does not make the payment twice and immediately thereafter contact the Institute via e-mail or any other mode of contact as provided by the Institute to confirm payment.
- In case the Bank Account is not debited, the User may initiate a fresh transaction to make payment.
- However, the User agrees that under no circumstances the Payment Gateway Service Provider shall be held responsible for such fraudulent/duplicate transactions and hence no claims should be raised to Payment Gateway Service Provider No communication received by the Payment Service Provider(s) in this regards shall be entertained by the Payment Service Provider(s).
- The 3S Middle East Services LLC and the Payment Service Provider(s) assume no liability whatsoever for any monetary or other damage suffered by the User on account of:
- The delay, failure, interruption, or corruption of any data or other information transmitted in connection with use of the Payment Gateway or Services in connection thereto; and/ or
- Any interruption or errors in the operation of the Payment Gateway.
- The User agrees, understands and confirms that his/ her personal data including without limitation details relating to debit card/ credit card transmitted over the Internet may be susceptible to misuse, hacking, theft and/ or fraud and that the 3S Middle East Services LLC or the Payment Service Provider(s) have no control over such matters.
- Debit / Credit Card, Bank Account Details
The User agrees that the debit/credit card details provided by him/ her for use of the aforesaid Service(s) must be correct and accurate and that the User shall not use a debit/ credit card, that is not lawfully owned by him/ her or the use of which is not authorized by the lawful owner thereof. The User further agrees and undertakes to provide correct and valid debit/credit card details.
- Payment Refund Policy for Online Payments
The Client is aware & understands that the payment being done is non-refundable. 3 S Middle East Services (LLC) is only providing this service as a convenience to the Client and is not responsible for any Third-Party delay or Charges in the Client availing this facility.
- Refund for fraudulent/duplicate transaction(s): The User shall directly contact the Bank for any fraudulent transaction(s) on account of misuse of Card/ Bank details by a fraudulent individual/party and such issues shall be suitably addressed by the Bank alone in line with their policies and rules. And It is clients responsibility to provide any clarification regarding any fraudulent activity reported to 3S Middle East Services LLC by the payment gateway provider.